Latest NPower News, NPower Payment News Today 30th March 2023 : HGS Media Plushas compiled thelatest Npower News, Npower Payment News, Latest Nasims News, Latest Nexit News,and everything about Npower Batch C2 News.
As aNpower beneficiary,it’s crucial to stay updated on the latest news regardingN-power program. In today’sLatest Npower News,we will be sharing some essential updates that every beneficiary should know.
The deadline for the ongoing account validation process for Npower Batch C2 beneficiaries is fast approaching, with the last date set for 31st March 2023. It is essential that all beneficiaries who have not yet validated their account details do so promptly to avoid any delays in receiving their stipend payments.
Failing to complete the validation process could result in a prolonged delay in receiving payments. As such, beneficiaries are advised to ensure that they complete the account validation process before the deadline. It is crucial to take prompt action to ensure the timely disbursement of the stipend payments.Check here for Validation Link
NASIMSmanagement has provided an update regarding the payment process for both graduates and non-graduates.
According to the latest information fromNASIMS management, all payments will now be made on a bank-by-bank basis across all 36 states in Nigeria, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja. This is a significant development that is intended to improve the efficiency and speed of payments for beneficiaries.
- In addition, NASIMS management has encouraged beneficiaries who are experiencing issues with their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) to contact them for assistance. By providing feedback on any issues, beneficiaries can help NASIMS management identify areas for improvement and resolve any problems more quickly.
The message from NASIMS management reads as follows: “How do you work there? At your PPA. You can let us know the situation you are in that will give us a chance to improve for you.”
- The Npower management is working diligently to ensure that all Npower batch C2 beneficiaries receive the payment of their stipends. However, they have also reminded beneficiaries of the implications of not going to their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). Npower has stated that Beneficiaries who do not go to their PPA will have their payments put on hold for 45 days.
- Npower has sent out account validation messages to Beneficiaries of batches C1 and C2 containing links to validate their account details to claim their unpaid stipends. Beneficiaries are advised to follow the link and validate their account details as soon as possible to receive their unpaid stipends.Direct Link for Npower Nasims Account Validation
- The management of Npower is aware of the error message that pops up when Npower C2 beneficiaries try to access the validation link. They have assured beneficiaries that their technical team is working to address the issue promptly.
- For the exited Npower beneficiaries asking about the Nexit scheme, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs has reportedly given the first set of Nexit beneficiaries 3 million Naira each after the training. However, there has been no official message released by Npower to confirm the authenticity of this information.
- The work nation promised to the exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries is still ongoing. There is no new information regarding this yet. However, Batch C1 beneficiaries are currently enjoying the Minister’s Generosity of 3-month stipends payment.
In summary, Npower beneficiaries should stay updated on the latest news and information regarding the program to avoid missing out on important updates. Beneficiaries are advised to follow the necessary steps and instructions given by the Npower management to receive their stipends promptly.
Leave a Comment