Latest NPower News, NPower Payment News Today 28th March 2023 : HGS Media Plushas compiled thelatest Npower News, Npower Payment News, Latest Nasims News, Latest Nexit News,and everything about Npower Batch C2 News.
As a Npower beneficiary, it’s crucial to stay updated on the latest news regarding the program. In today’s Latest Npower News, we will be sharing some essential updates that every beneficiary should know.
- The Npower management is working diligently to ensure that all Npower batch C2 beneficiaries receive the payment of their stipends. However, they have also reminded beneficiaries of the implications of not going to their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA). Npower has stated that Beneficiaries who do not go to their PPA will have their payments put on hold for 45 days.
- Npower has sent out account validation messages to Beneficiaries of batches C1 and C2 containing links to validate their account details to claim their unpaid stipends. Beneficiaries are advised to follow the link and validate their account details as soon as possible to receive their unpaid stipends.
- The management ofNpoweris aware of the error message that pops up when Npower C2 beneficiaries try to access the validation link. They have assured beneficiaries that their technical team is working to address the issue promptly.
- For the exited Npower beneficiaries asking about the Nexit scheme, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs has reportedly given the first set of Nexit beneficiaries 3 million Naira each after the training. However, there has been no official message released by Npower to confirm the authenticity of this information.
- The work nation promised to the exited Npower Batch C1 beneficiaries is still ongoing. There is no new information regarding this yet. However, Batch C1 beneficiaries are currently enjoying the Minister’s Generosity of 3-month stipends payment.
In summary, Npower beneficiaries should stay updated on the latest news and information regarding the program to avoid missing out on important updates. Beneficiaries are advised to follow the necessary steps and instructions given by the Npower management to receive their stipends promptly.
NPower Officially Announce Closing Date for NPower Batch C2 Account Validation
The latest Npower news reports that the deadline for account validation for Batch C2 beneficiaries is March 31, 2023. Npower has stressed the importance of beneficiaries validating their accounts before the closing date to avoid payment delays. They have sent messages to those with invalid accounts to provide instructions on how to revalidate their accounts and receive payment.
NPower Stipend Payment Nasims News for Npower Batch C2 Today
NPoweris a youth empowerment program in Nigeria that provides unemployed graduates and non-graduates with skills training, tools, and knowledge to enhance their livelihoods. The program also offers stipends to participants to support their daily expenses while undergoing training.
NPower Release New process to complete Npower validation process
Npower made an announcement for batch c beneficiaries (stream 1 & II)
See the announcement below:
we are working round the clock to ensure you all get paid.
for those of you who are yet to get paid, kindly click the link below to access your validation portal to validate your account details to enable us process you payment.
portal : validation.nasims.ng
following this process to complete your validation process
access the validation portal via validation.nasims.ng
enter your bank account number for validation
enter your valid Nasims ID for validation
enter your NIN
once all the steps are completed , your payment will be reprocessed.
Latest Nexit NewsToday
The 36 states and FCT Npower representatives have reportedly shared information that the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs has announced the payment of N3 million each to the first set of Nexit beneficiaries following their training. However, there has been no official confirmation from Npower regarding the authenticity of this information.
The Nexit program, which was created to support the transition of Npower beneficiaries into employment or entrepreneurship, has reportedly made its first payments to beneficiaries who completed their training. Although no official statement has been released by Npower to confirm this news, it is a positive development for beneficiaries seeking information about the program. However, clear and consistent communication from Npower is needed to provide beneficiaries with the support they require during this transitional period.
BREAKING NEWS : We have given the first set of Nexit beneficiaries 3 million each after the training…
~Sadiya Umar Faruq@Sadiya_farouq@cenbank@NasimsNg@channelstv@officialABAT@officialEFCC@icpcnigeria@STinubu@dayoisrael@jidesanwoolu@SaharaReporterspic.twitter.com/wgGZ8xoxlU
— 36 STATES & FCT N-POWER REPS FORUM (@Npower_Reps)March 22, 2023
Leave a Comment