One Mrs. Ame Onyelo, a laboratory scientist at the government hospital Abraka in Ethiope East Local Council of Delta State has died from a cooking gas explosion.
The victim was said to have sustained degrees of injures from the explosion which happened on New Year day.
HGS Media Plus learnt that the victim was cooking in her kitchen when the unfortunately incident happened.
She was said to have been rushed to three different hospitals, the Government Hospital, Abraka, Central Hospital in Warri and UBTH in Benin, but subsequently died on Tuesday at about 1:30p.m as a aresult from the degree of burns which stated 50-50 survive chance.
The Medical Director of the government hospital, Dr. Donald Anyoru, who confirmed the death said the news of her death came as a rude shock.
“The management visited the family of the deceased in Abraka today. She was a nice woman, very cooperative and a peacemaker. I have been here for about a year now and I can say that she is one of the few people, who you can discuss issues with. We are sad”. Anyoru said
Note: Please click on the blue link in-between this post above to join our movie server on Telegram to enable you download the movie, Once joined, come back and click the download link to download the movie... Thank you Click To Join HGS Media Plus On Telegram