A yet to be identified young man has allegedly been shot dead by a man said to be a SARS official.
The deceased was shot on Friday morning, December 3 in Otaefun, Osogbo, the Osun State capital. HGS Media Plus gathered.
HGS Media Plus recall that the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) was disbanded last year following the EndSars protest that occurred October 20, 2020.
It was gathered that the said SARS operatives were still operating in the State despite been ban by the Federal Government.
The officer was said to have allegedly tried to extort money from the man and when things didn’t go his way, he shot him.
Consequently, angry youths were said to have stripped the officer of his shirt and then beat mercilessly.
Nigerians has taken online to seek for justice and ask why SARS is still operational in Osogbo.