Some painters almost lost their lives by electric after they were electrocuted by a high tension wire that pass through a church they went to paint in Ekpan Local Government Area of Delta State.
According to report, the church (Redeem Christian Church Of God) messiah parish had contacted the painters to come paint the church during a renovation. It was gathered that the painters had almost completed their job and was carrying an aluminum ladder to paint the last part of the church when the incident happened.
The ladder mistakenly touched a high tension wire that passed through the church and they were all electrocuted in the process and pushed to the wall. some part of their bodies were said to have be burned.
It took the quick invention of a good Samaritan who witnessed the incident and quickly rushed them to the nearby clinic for immediate treatment.
Note: Please click on the blue link in-between this post above to join our movie server on Telegram to enable you download the movie, Once joined, come back and click the download link to download the movie... Thank you Click To Join HGS Media Plus On Telegram